- This event has passed.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: An Overview for Businesses
February 15 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am$20 - $25
There are many questions and plenty of insecurities regarding the recently passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, and the MacArthur Business Alliance wants to help you understand it, and learn how it may or may not impact your business.
- Tax reform overview for businesses;
- Taxation of C-Corporations;
- Depreciation and write-off of business assets;
- Taxation of S-Corporations, Partnerships, LLPs and LLCs;
- Business consequences of personal changes; and
- New York State’s response to Federal changes.
We have put together a panel of leading area CPAs to review and discuss this new legislation. Join us on Thursday, February 15 to hear from:
Michael T. Dickson, CPA
Office of Michael T. Dickson, CPA, P.C.
Greg Garritano, CPA
GS Garritano & Associates, LLC
Certified Public Accountants and CFOs
Vito W. LaMonica, Jr., E.A.
Michael J. Berger & Co., CPAs, LLP
Saranto Calamas, CPA
Office of Saranto Calamas, CPA, P.C.
The presentation will be at the Hilton Garden Inn, 3485 Veterans Memorial Highway, in Ronkonkoma. Networking begins at 7:30, with presentations beginning at 8 a.m. A question and answer period will follow.